Monday, November 25, 2019

Stampin' Up Onstage 2019 Portland

My group and I had a fantastic time at Onstage 2019!



It was set in Portland, OR, which was awesome because I used to live there a few years back. The weather was rainy, but nothing could dampen our excitement! 

This was my second Onstage, but my first time doing an organized card swap. Here are a few of my cards:





After the swaps, we had a full day of presentations and stamping projects. Here are a few of the cards we made:





We also received the new Mini Catalogue (formerly the Occasions Catalogue) and Sale-A-Bration Catalogue. 



I can't show you what's inside, but I can tell you there are some really great products! The new Mini Catalogue will go live January 3rd, and just like in the past for Sale-A-Bration, for every $50 spent, you get a free item!

I was able to preorder several products, so make sure to check back soon to see what I have come up with!

Let me know if you are interested in joining my fabulous team of stampers. We are always looking for new friends to share our passion with!

No comments:

Post a Comment