Monday, July 16, 2018

Picture Perfect Birthday

 The great thing about birthday stamp sets, is you can use them year round! They are the most versatile set of all!

I especially like this particular birthday set, Picture Perfect Birthday. Primarily, because the words are so cute! But also, because you can really do a lot with it. I have seen some really amazing and different cards using this set.


For these particular cards, I focused on using the candles, and it turned out great! This card was picked by my stamping group to be the bonus project at our Stampin' Palooza!


Ha! I just realized that I forgot to add flames to the Blueberry Bushel candles! Oh well, those ones were blown out already :)


I hope you like the cards! Let me know if you want to place an order. Also, remember this month you get a whole set of ink pads (in addition to the normal bonuses) when you sign up as a demonstrator this month!



Click HERE to join. Make sure to put my name, Jessica Danford, in when you sign up!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment