Sunday, May 20, 2018

Rooted in Nature

This is one of the new bundles that I am really excited about! It's called Rooted in Nature and it has various trees and leaves mixed in with some awesome sayings. Check out two of the cards I made:



I can't show you the stamp set until June 1st when the Annual Catalogue goes live for customers, but the set is really nice.
Here is a little teaser from the catalogue:


There is so much to do with this set. I think I could spend days just using these stamps and dies and still come up with such different cards each time.
Check out the Nature's Poem Suite on June 1st and let me know if you want to place an order!
Happy stamping!
Product List
Blackberry Bliss 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
Blackberry Bliss 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
[133675]
$7.00

No comments:

Post a Comment