Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Lucky to Have a Friend - Love What You Do Stamp Set

Here is a fun card I came up with using the Brusho and the new Pearlized Doilies. It kinda took on a stained glass effect, but rustic!


I used the Love What You Do stamp set for the sentiment along with the new In Color Pineapple Punch. It coordinated well with the Brusho Yellow. If you're not familiar with Brusho, it is a watercolor ink crystal that activates when added to water. You sprinkle it on the paper and spray water and it explodes with color!

Here is a video from Stampin' Up so you get a visual:


I've made a bunch of cards using Brusho (you'll see!) and I highly recommend it's purchase. 

I am also really enjoying the Love What You Do stamp set:


It is so pretty and versatile. Check it out in the Share What You Love Suite available May 1-31 only. Additionally, if you buy the A Little More, Please Bundle or the Gotta Have It All Bundle you get the new Pearlized Doilies. They have a really pretty pearl sheen. In this card I used it as a stencil to get the negative image on my card. They were really easy to use, and the color wiped right off the pearlized side!

Check out the Share What You Love Suite before it's gone! Happy Stamping!
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment