Monday, May 28, 2018

Lift Me Up

This set has been out for a while, but it is so classic and pretty. It pairs with a die set as well. I made several cards with this set for different occasions. Here are two of my favorites:


The first one is more of a masculine card, with the Basic Black and Smokey Slate. I added a little bling for fun. Guys like bling too!


The second card could either be a Valentine's Day card or just a card to send love. It's hard to tell in the picture, but the Blushing Bride pink really accents the Glimmer Paper. I love the sparkle!

The stamp set, Lift Me Up, comes with several sentiments and accent stamps.


The Up & Away Thinlets Dies really do go well with the stamp set, especially the Main large one. It is so intricate and fancy. Then, to make the balloon really pop, you can die cut out different colors to place behind it!


This set is really cute, and I highly recommend it! Let me know if you want to place an order or have any questions. Happy stamping!

Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

No comments:

Post a Comment