Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Early Release - Share What You Love Suite!


Stampin' Up has released an early bundle for shoppers to order from May 1-31. This is a great way to order some new products before products from the new Annual Catalogue become available on June 1st. 

There are three different "levels" of bundles that you can order depending on your experience and budget. Check out the video below for a more in depth description:

 

I got the "A Little More, Please" bundle which is a great teaser for the upcoming Annual Catalogue! Here is the card I made with the new Love What You Do stamp set:


I made this card using Fresh Fig, Smokey Slate, and Basic Black. It's very simple, but cute! I really like the flower in this set, and it comes with two sizes of blotches to color in the flowers.


Isn't it cute! So versatile! 

Let me know if you are interested in one of these bundles, or you can search for my name on the Stampin' Up website to shop. Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment